Scholarships for qualifying kids,
powered in partnership with
Every Kid Deserves to Play
TEAMING UP TO OFFER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
As a partner with Every Kids Sports, Gridiron shares their vision of removing the financial obstacle of participation. Every Kids Sports encourages families to apply four times per year, per kid for a youth sport scholarship.
We are proud to offer special pricing for kids who qualify for the Every Kid Sports program! Our Every Kid Sports flag football programs cost $185. This means you can use the $150 scholarship from Every Kid Sports and pay only $35 for registration and gear.
To help your player feel like a superstar on the field, your registration includes:
- League Fee
- Jersey Personalization
- Soft Shell Helmet
- Wilson Mouthguard
How to Apply & Register
- Apply for the scholarship on the Every Kid Sports website at https://everykidsports.org/pass/apply/
- Parent Information: Name, email, phone number, mailing address and how they heard about the Pass funds
- Child Information: Name, DOB, Gender, Ethnicity, Qualifying Document (see below for what we accept/how parents can get this)
- Sport Information: Sport, Season start and end dates, hours of participation per week, Organization hosting the sport, contact at organization name, email, phone number and cost of registration, grant request (how much), terms and conditions.
- During the application process, you will need to upload an active enrollment document for Medicaid, SNAP and/or WIC with your child’s name and enrollment dates within the past 12 months.
Quick tips on how to find that documentation:
- Reach out to your local SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid provider to request an active enrollment document for your child.
- Log into your SNAP, Medicaid, or WIC online account and take a screenshot or picture that shows the following details: program, child’s name, and active dates within 12 months.
- Log into your provider’s app and take a screenshot that shows the following details: program, child’s name, and active dates within 12 months. The physical SNAP, WIC, or Medicaid card will not be accepted.
- Once approved, you will receive a $150 card to use toward your registration.
- Select your state below and use the TeamSnap link to register your player in your local league.
- During checkout, you will be asked to pay the $150 as a deposit. The remaining amount is due at the start of league play. (Please note that none of the promotions or flash sales we are running can be used on this promotion. Discounts have already been applied.)
Find Your Program
Select your location below to register your player for Fall Flag Football. Our Every Kid Sports flag football programs cost $185. This means you can use the $150 scholarship from Every Kid Sports and pay only $35 for registration and gear.
Our Gameday Promise
WE COMMIT TO EXCELLENCE
The Gridiron Gameday Promise is a commitment to parents, players and coaches that we will create a safe and fun experience for everyone. We take this commitment to heart everyday. From our officials on the field to our dedicated gameday staff and operations team — this effort is what makes Gridiron Football the leading youth non-contact football league in the country.
The Gridiron Gameday Promise is that you can rely on us to provide a consistently exceptional experience– no matter what game style you play or where you play it.